This growing healthcare advertising agency is looking for a talented Group Account Executive to lead a portfolio of accounts and their already successful team. This is your chance to work in a healthcare agency making a difference to global health, working on a mix of pharmaceuticals, e.g., oncology, as well as wellness and personal care brands. general public health.
The health advertising agency:
– A real variety of work from large pharma clients, including DTC, corporate campaigns, patient and disease awareness, OTC, ethics, and more.
– A lot of creative and international work.
– An adorable, sociable team, without politics and with a very low staff turnover.
– Excellent training and development opportunities with merit-based promotions at all times.
– Everyone’s ideas and opinions are listened to, there is little hierarchy.
The Group Account Manager:
– Develops comprehensive creative and tactical briefs alongside planning.
– Takes initiative with clients, proactively offering creative solutions.
– Part of the senior management, plans programs that will not put other staff under undue pressure.
– Leads on prospects / pitches.
The successful Group Account Manager will:
– Have significant experience working on high quality creative work in a healthcare advertising agency.
– Have a solid understanding of all disciplines of integrated communications.
– Be persuasive and inspiring in the presentation.
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues, earning their trust and respect.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!