KANSAS CITY, Kan., September 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — EVERSANA, a pioneer in next-generation business services for the global life sciences industry, today announced that EVERSANA INTOUCH has been awarded the 2022 Advertising Agency of the Year award. and that of CEO Farouk Capan was named Advertising Agency CEO of the Year in 2022 PM360 Pioneer Awards.
Now in its 14th year, the PM360 The Trailblazer Awards recognize individuals and companies that demonstrate success in innovation, social responsibility and talent development in the pharmaceutical industry. PM360 added a new CEO of the Year award this year, honoring top decision makers for their innovative achievements, outstanding performance and ability to build a thriving corporate culture.
Combining the power of world-class creative, media and digital innovation with expertise in payer, patient and healthcare communications, EVERSANA INTOUCH is the first and only agency to accelerate brand performance through information and seamless connectivity to EVERSANA’s integrated marketing solutions. Capan founded the agency in 1999 and today the multi-affiliate agency network includes more than 1,800 employees in more than 40 locations worldwide. Capan is also EVERSANA’s Chief Innovation Officer.
“While our “day job” is focused on satisfying our customers and promoting their brands, today we take a moment to honor the entire EVERSANA INTOUCH team, and my friend Farouk Capan,” said Jim Lang, CEO, EVERSANA. “Faruk is an inspiration to so many and has elevated the industry over the past 20 years. He has assembled an incredible team committed to creating ‘the next step’ in pharmaceutical marketing and ultimately, improve health care worldwide.”
The agency was also named winner and runner-up in eight categories on Thursday evening, September 22 at the award ceremony at New York City. Honors included:
- Gold Winner of Artificial Intelligence/Data Analytics Initiative: Lyme Time Bomb Detector (The Global Lyme Alliance and EVERSANA INTOUCH).
- Product Launch of the Year: GEMTESA® (Urovant Sciences, Inc., Area 23, An IPG Health Company, EVERSANA INTOUCH, Slate 360 and Carbon91).
- Brand Champion Gastrointestinal Category: Chris Quesenberrycommercial director at Evoke Pharma, commercialization partner of EVERSANA COMPLETE.
- App/Digital Solution or Suite Finalist for their work on The Chrysalis Initiative’s Erase the Line campaign.
- Consumer website/online finalist for her work on The Chrysalis Initiative’s Erase the Line campaign.
- Finalist in the Interactive/Immersive Marketing Program for his work on Kindness Over MD as part of the Fierce Against Muscular Dystrophy campaign.
- Self-promotion finalist for his work on the NEXTMAKERS campaign.
- Relaunch/Revitalization of the Year Finalist for his work with Lantheus on Definity.
- Finalist for Product Launch of the Year for his work with Lantheus on Pylarify The Clearer Picture.
The full list of 2022 PM360 Trailblazer award winners can be found here.
EVERSANA™ is a leading global service provider for the life science industry. The company’s integrated solutions are rooted in the patient experience and span all stages of the product lifecycle to deliver sustainable, long-term value to patients, prescribers, channel partners and payers. The company serves more than 670 organizations, including innovative start-ups and established pharmaceutical companies, to advance life science solutions for a healthier world. To learn more about EVERSANA, visit eversana.com or connect via LinkedIn and Twitter.
About EVERSANA INTOUCH
EVERSANA INTOUCH is a global, full-service marketing agency network serving the life sciences industry, and is the first – and only – agency network to be part of a commercialization platform. fully integrated via EVERSANA. EVERSANA INTOUCH provides marketing services – connected and powered by advanced data-rich digital analytics – through its subsidiaries: EVERSANA INTOUCH Solutions, EVERSANA INTOUCH Proto, EVERSANA INTOUCH Seven, EVERSANA INTOUCH Oxygen, EVERSANA INTOUCH Engage, EVERSANA INTOUCH B2B, EVERSANA INTOUCH Media, and EVERSANA INTOUCH International. The network employs more than 1,800 experts known for their bold ideas and creative solutions that solve the toughest challenges facing the industry. To learn more, visit eversanaintouch.com or connect via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
CONTACT: matt brown,